Natalia's Senior Session {San Antonio Senior Photographer}

September 6, 2011 · 5:00 am

I met Natalia at the studio where we got started with her senior photos. She wanted some more relaxed less formal photos, so we took the 2 minute drive (it was 105* – no way were we walking!) down the road to wrap up the shoot in a natural setting. These are some of my favorite senior photos – Natalia’s beauty both inside & out truly shines through these, don’t you think?

I just can’t pick a favorite – I’d love to hear which is your fav! Please be sure to check these out on the Facebook page at

Thanks for checking them out!

9 Comments

• Evelyn · Posted September 6, 2011 at 9:47 pm · Link

Wow – she is truly gorgeous!! These images are spectacular. Beautiful lighting!!

• Ann Galovich · Posted September 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm · Link

She is gorgeous! Love the posing, comps, and how you used the light. Brilliant! She is going to LOVE these. My favorite is the 2nd to the last!! Love the bokeh!

• Robbie · Posted September 6, 2011 at 10:07 pm · Link

Really gorgeous work! I can’t really pick a fav – it would probably be one of the last 4 I suppose but I can’t narrow it down from there. She is gorgeous and you did a great job!

• mollie · Posted September 7, 2011 at 1:36 am · Link

oooh! these are great! love the third one and the last few. she is beautiful

• Kristi · Posted September 7, 2011 at 1:56 am · Link

She is gorgeous!! I love them all, especially the outside shots….and the third one down.:)

• Lisa · Posted September 7, 2011 at 3:32 am · Link

She is gorgeous, lovely images!!!

• Lila · Posted September 7, 2011 at 12:06 pm · Link

Stunning work and WOW to her gorgeousness!! These are really amazing, your light is fabulous and the studio shots are awesome too!

• Krissy Allori · Posted September 8, 2011 at 5:46 pm · Link

Beautiful back light with those outdoor shots. Well done!

• robyn · Posted October 11, 2011 at 3:40 am · Link

so lovely! brilliant light!

Write a Comment